How to obtain a police report. (San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas)

Police and Incident Reports:

Need to obtain a police report?  First, determine the agency that wrote the report.  Then, submit a request along with the appropriate fee, if applicable.

Click below for law enforcement agencies in the San Antonio, Texas area that frequently write reports used in civil and criminal cases:

Genaro R. Cortez
Phone:  210.733.7575


Article Name
How To Obtain SAPD Police Report
Obtain police or incident reports from SAPD, Bexar County Sheriff's Office, Bexar County JP, or Texas Department of Transportation.

Author: Genaro Cortez

Hi! I am Genaro Cortez, a DWI Attorney in San Antonio, Texas. This blog provides information on frequently asked questions about DWI charges and criminal defense.